Skip to content
How To Recognize Male And Female Goldfish
- Female goldfish have rounded bodies while male goldfish have streamlined bodies.
- Female goldfish have a convex vent while male goldfish have a concave vent.
- Female goldfish do not develop tubercles during spawning while male goldfish develop tubercles during spawning.
- Female goldfish may have a faint midline ridge or may not have while the midline ridge is very visible in males.
- Female goldfish become less aggressive during spawning time while male goldfish become more aggressive during spawning time.
Video of How To Recognize Male And Female Goldfish