Skip to content
How To Put A Bearded Dragon Leash On
- Get a harness for your bearded dragon. Make sure you get a harness that you wear on both shoulders and strap it.
- Gently pick up your bearded dragon and put it on a table or other secure place to put on a leash.
- Put on a leash/harness on your bearded dragon. Bearded dragons often don’t really like when you put something on them.
- Walk around the house for the first few days, and then go outside for few minutes at a time.
- If your bearded dragon freaks out, pick it up and place on your belly, shoulders or legs (if sitting down). You can gently stroke your bearded dragon’s head.
- Slowly build up the time that you can spend with your bearded dragon outside.
- Made specifically for bearded dragons
- Soft leather
- Available in three colors
Video about How To Put A Bearded Dragon Leash On