How to know if your goldfish is male or female You’ve now learned how to tell if a goldfish is male or female. This can be done by inspecting their fins and looking for a white spot on the front tail fin that will distinguish males from females. Furthermore, you should also check out how they swim because female fish tend to swim quickly while male fish have more darting movements.
How To Know If Your Goldfish Is Male Or Female
How To Tell If A Goldfish Is Male Or Female: Top 6 Methods For You.
- 1. Check For Breeding Stars On Gills, Body And Fins. Did you know that your betta fish has breeding stars on their gills, body, and fins? Well, let us
- 2. Check The Vent Shape Of The Fish.
- 3. Study The Body Confirmation.
- 4. Look At The Shape And Length Of Front Fins.
- 5. Watch The Fish For Signs Of Mating Behavior.