How To Give Your Baby Bearded Dragon A Bath
How To Bathe A Bearded Dragon
- Fill The Tub With Warm Water. The first thing you’ll need to do is prepare the bathing area.
- Make Sure The Water Temperature Is Correct. Next, you want to make sure that the temperature is correct. Lukewarm water between 85 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal.
- Place Them In The Water And Let Them Get Comfortable.
- Clean Them. Now, it’s time to get cleaning! You don’t need a ton of tools or products to get the job done.
- Dry Them Off. After they are done soaking, lift them out of the bath and take some time drying them off.
- Minimum of 2-3 times a week, every week.
- Minimum of 3-4 times a week when they are shedding.
- Any time they have soiled themselves.
- If they are overheated (applies mostly to outdoor dragons, but always keep an eye on your temps just in case!).
- If you think your beardie is impacted or constipated.
- If your vet prescribes a betadine soak.